Currently we are unsure if we will be able to go ahead with Rock Your Bump or not due to covid restrictions. Currently there are no gatherings allowed indoors. We do have the hotel tentatively booked for April, but we will have to wait until closer to the date to see if regulations will allow us to proceed or not. Please keep an eye on the website and our Facebook page for the latest information.
If you are a potential vendor who’d like to participate in our events, please fill out the form below and we will contact you if we are able to go ahead.