November 14th, 2020
10:00am – 3:00pm
The Holiday Inn & Suites Red Deer South
Red Deer, Alberta
What we offer:
Rock Your Bump started back in 2011 as the premiere shopping event for new and expectant moms, and has continued to be a show that people look forward to attending! This is the 18th Rock Your Bump show and it will be held at The Holiday Inn & Suites on Gasoline Alley in Red Deer. Because of the intimate setting and Covid restrictions, we will be limiting each category accordingly.
Customers can purchase tickets for the early bird shopping from 10am – 11am. They will get a swag bag, first dibs on shopping, entered into a special draw and some vendors offer specials during that first hour as well. We will also have 25 VIP swag bags for those who want super special swag bags with extra goodies in them for a total of 125 swag bags. We will be doing hourly door prizes all day long as they are a huge draw to the show, in addition to a grand prize draw at the end of the day. You will be required to donate a door prize to be used for these giveaways or other giveaways related to the show. There is no minimum value for this. Please note that this door prize is to be provided to organizers approximately 3 weeks before the show. Swag bag items will also be dropped off during this time so please plan accordingly.
Rock Your Bump is dedicated to showcasing businesses that are local to Alberta. Our research has shown that Central Alberta like to shop local and support local businesses. They also love unique items that cannot be found “everywhere”. Mothers represent the most powerful consumers in Canada today, controlling the majority of the household spending. By being a part of Rock Your Bump, you will be having face to face interaction with these women! 90% of those who attend our show identify as female, with the majority being between the ages of 25 and 34 (55%). At our Fall 2019 event approximately 95% of attendee’s were expecting and/or had children. These numbers have been consistent for several years now. Typically we would say we expect to have 400-500 adults thru the doors, but with Covid, we truly have no idea what the turn out will like.
Advertising and Promotion:
We use many different means of advertising in order to reach as many people as we can. We do ask for your help in reaching more people. By sharing Rock Your Bump social media posts, handing out postcards at events prior to ours or adding them into orders we can reach so many more people!
This is our biggest area for advertising with about 70% of attendees hearing about the show on social media. You will receive a minimum of 5 mentions between Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This year word of mouth and social media will be more important than ever for advertising. With most vendors not having events before ours, we will not have them adding postcards to bags as they have in the past.
We have a website that has information about the events, plus we keep vendors from past events listed for a minimum of 2 years. Each vendor gets their own page on our website (www.rockyourbump.ca) where you will have your company name and description along with any pictures/logo you provide to us.
We will be utilizing radio advertising again leading up the event. Last event we did advertising on Real Country and Kraze and it went well. Real Country also did a give-away on their Facebook page for us. We will be doing blitzes on both radio stations leading up to the event.
Approximately 2000 postcards and 25 posters will be delivered around the community in the month leading up to the show by vendors and the show organizers. By having all the vendors handing out postcards and posting on social media as well, we are able to reach so many more people!
We have been collecting email address from our guests for a few years now and send out 3-5 emails a year letting our past guests know about upcoming events.
Table and Booth Options:
All tables are 8 feet long and approximately 2.5 feet deep and are covered and skirted. All spaces include one table and up to two chairs.
Inside 8 foot table (handmade) $150 -SOLD OUT Inside 8 foot table (all others) $175 -SOLD OUT
Please note that all inside 8 foot tables are just the table and cannot be moved. There will be no space beside, in front or behind the table for product displays, clothing racks, backdrops, etc. This is even more important as we NEED to maintain that 6 feet between vendors.
Outside 8×6 booth $225 SOLD OUT
Outside 8×8 booth $250 -2 LEFT
Outside 9×8 booth $275 – 1 LEFT
Outside 10×6 booth $275. SOLD OUT Outside 10×8 booth $300 SOLD OUT
Outside 10×10 booth $350 1 LEFT
Outside 9×15 booth $395 SOLD OUT
All outside booths allow you to set up your display as you wish within your space.
Map is at the bottom of the page. Spaces without numbers are taken.
• We continue to list all past vendors on our website with a link to your business for a minimum of 2 years. This way customers can find you again.
• Private vendor page on Facebook so you can ask questions and we can keep you updated on the show. Please make sure you join the group.
• Opportunity to contribute promotional materials, samples and coupons to 125 swag bags. Paper only will not be accepted. Please make sure you have items attached to any paper you contribute.
• Free Wifi available for vendors.
• Complimentary electricity in all outside booths. Please bring your own extension cord.
• Covered and skirted tables are provided at no extra cost.
• Postcards and posters to hand out so your customers can visit you at the show
• In November we will be hosting a vendor get together event. A fun evening of socializing, wine, snacks and giveaways for YOU! All vendors who participate in our events for 2020 will be invited to join us. *We are hoping we will be able to do this again, but we will follow guidelines set out by Alberta Health.
Rules and regulations:
1. Complete all forms online and email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send in payment within 48 hours of being accepted. Do not send payment until you receive an email accepting you – this is a juried show. Please allow up to 14 days for us to look over applications. You will receive an email no matter our decision. Receipts will be emailed to you after the show. Please remember to print it off or save it.
2. Set up will be from 2pm – 8pm on Friday and you MUST PRE-BOOK a time to unload. With Covid we are trying to keep vendors as spread out as we can. Please watch for information about this in an email closer to the date.
We will also have set up from 8:00am until 9:45am on Saturday for those who are from out of town and not arriving until Saturday. ALL vendors must be present by 9:15am to set up. Failure to do so will automatically release your booth location back to the show organizer and no refund will be issued. Vendors may not dismantle before 3pm. Anyone found to be taking down before 3pm will not be invited back.
3. Photographs and videos: Organizers reserve the rights to reproduce all photographs, images and likenesses taken during the show for future promotional purposes.
4. Nothing is to be attached to the walls in any way.
5. Spaces cannot be shared with other business, nor can you advertise another business at your booth. Anyone selling/advertising items not approved will be asked to leave.
6. Any harassment, abuse or disrespect from an vendor towards event organizers, volunteers or staff will not be tolerated and shall result in removal from the show/premises without compensation or refund of any and all fees and charges. Zero Tolerance Policy is in effect.
7. Any items left at The Holiday Inn & Suites will be disposed of as Rock Your Bump organizers see fit.
8. Vendor agrees that the event management, the venue and their representatives are not liable for any injury, damage that may occur to the exhibitor or to any items that are lost, stolen or damaged at Rock Your Bump. While we do not require it, it is recommended you carry insurance for your business.
9. Exclusivity: Organizers do not provide vendors with exclusivity to any one particular product or service unless specifically negotiated in writing through sponsorship.
10. Should events beyond the reasonable control of the Holiday Inn & Suites and/or Rock Your Bump, including but not limited to (1) acts of God, (2) war, including armed conflict, (3) strikes or labor disputes at the Holiday Inn & Suites or in Red Deer, Alberta, (4) disease at the Holiday Inn & Suites or in Red Deer, Alberta (examples of disease: SARS, Legionnaires, COVID-19), (5) government regulation or advisory (including travel advisory warnings), (6) civil disturbance at the Holiday Inn & Suites or in Red Deer, Alberta, (7) terrorism or threats of terrorism in the Canada as substantiated by governmental warnings or advisory notices, (8) curtailment of transportation services or facilities which would materially affect attendees from attending the trade show, (9) disaster, fire, tornados, earthquakes, hurricanes in Red Deer, Alberta, (10) unseasonable extreme inclement weather in Red Deer, Alberta, (11) shortages or disruption of the electrical power supply causing blackouts or rolling blackouts or other essential utilities in Red Deer, Alberta, or (12) any other cause reasonably beyond the parties’ control (collectively referred to as “occurrences”), making the event commercially impracticable, impracticable to perform, illegal, or impossible to fully perform under this Agreement as the Parties originally contracted. Should the event be canceled, relocated or delayed, the vendor herby waives any and all claims for injury, loss or damage arising therefrom. If a vendor chooses a refund instead of accepting the new location and/or date, they may request a 50% refund and it will be issued within 30 days.
11. Cancellations: This contract can be cancelled providing written notice is received at least eight (8) weeks prior to the show date, in which case the vendor will be responsible for 50% of the total contracted amount. If the vendor cancels after this date the vendor will be liable for 100% of the total contracted space costs. By cancelling this contract the vendor forfeits all rights or claims to the allocated space and organizers are free to rent it to others. If a cancellation needs to be made, the Vendor must notify Rock Your Bump via email email@example.com.
12. Vendor agrees to abide by and observe all laws, rules, and regulations of the Province and City where the event takes place. This includes any and all regulations put out by Alberta Health and The Holiday Inn & Suites in regards to COVID-19. This may include using hand sanitizer upon entry into the hotel, wearing a mask and other measures as required. We will be following current regulations and recommendations at the time of the event. If you have any concerns about this, please let me know.