Rock Your Bump, Fall 2019 Edition
November 2nd, 2019
10:00am – 3:00pm
The Black Knight Inn
Red Deer, Alberta
What We Offer:
Rock Your Bump started back in 2011 as the premiere shopping event for new and expectant moms, and has continued to be a show that people look forward to attending! This is the 17th Rock Your Bump show and it will be held at The Black Knight Inn on November 2nd, 2019. Because of the intimate setting we will be limiting each category accordingly. Our primary basis for acceptance in the show is the quality, originality and craftsmanship of the work to be sold or a service that fits into a pregnancy, baby or parent category. Acceptance will also be based on booth display and product packaging. We are not accepting any new MLM or direct sales vendors. Thank you for understanding.
Customers can purchase tickets for the early bird shopping from 10am – 11am. They will get a swag bag, first dibs on shopping, entered into a special draw and some vendors offer specials during that first hour as well. We will also have 25 VIP swag bags for those who want super special swag bags with extra goodies in them for a total of 125 swag bags. We will be doing hourly door prizes all day long as they are a huge draw to the show, in addition to a grand prize draw at the end of the day. You will be required to donate a door prize to be used for these giveaways or other giveaways related to the show. There is no minimum value for this. Please note that this door prize is to be provided to organizers before the show.
Rock Your Bump is dedicated to showcasing businesses that are local to Alberta. Our research has shown that Central Alberta like to shop local and support local businesses. They also love unique items that cannot be found “everywhere”. Mothers represent the most powerful consumers in Canada today, controlling the majority of the household spending. By being a part of Rock Your Bump, you will be having face to face interaction with these women! 90% of those who attend our show identify as female, with the majority being between the ages of 25 and 34 (55%). Over 95% of attendees are expecting and/or have children and over 50% are married. For our 17th show we are expecting between 400-500 adults thru the doors.
Advertising and Promotion:
We use many different means of advertising in order to reach as many people as we can.
This is our biggest area for advertising with about 95% of attendees hearing about the show on social media. You will receive a minimum of 5 mentions between Facebook and Instagram.
We have a website that has information about the events, plus we keep vendors from past events listed for a minimum of 2 years. Each vendor gets their own page on our website (www.rockyourbump.ca) where you will have your company name and description along with any pictures/logo you provide to us.
We will have radio advertising for the week leading up to the show on Real Country 95.5. Real Country also does a giveaway for us on their Facebook page.
Approximately 2000 postcards and 25 posters will be delivered around the community in the month leading up to the show by vendors and the show organizers. By having all the vendors handing out postcards and posting on social media as well, we are able to reach so many more people!
Table and Booth Options:
All tables are 8 feet long and approximately 2.5 feet deep and are covered and skirted.
Inside 8 foot table (handmade) $150
Inside 8 foot table (all others) $175
Please note that all inside 8 foot tables are just the table and cannot be moved. There will be no space beside, in front or behind the table for product displays, clothing racks, backdrops, etc.
Outside 8×6 booth $225
Outside 8×8 booth $250
Outside 9×8 booth $275
Outside 10×6 booth $275
Outside 10×8 booth $300
Outside 10×10 booth $350
All outside booths allow you to set up your display as you wish within your space.
Map is at the bottom of the page. Spaces without numbers are taken.
• We continue to list all past vendors on our website with a link to your business for a minimum of 2 years. This way customers can find you again.
• Private vendor page on Facebook so you can ask questions and we can keep you updated on the show.
• Opportunity to contribute promotional materials, samples and coupons to 125 swag bags. Paper only will not be accepted. Please make sure you have items attached to any paper you contribute.
• Free Wifi available for vendors.
• Complimentary electricity in all outside booths. Please bring your own extension cord.
• Covered and skirted tables are provided at no extra cost.
• Postcards and posters to hand out so your customers can visit you at the show
• In November we will be hosting a vendor get together event. A fun evening of socializing, wine, snacks and giveaways for YOU! All vendors who participate in our events for 2019 will be invited to join us.
We like to offer a special sweet treat to ticket holders who come between 10am – 11am. We have two options for this sponsorship. If you own a bakery you can supply 150 treats (cupcakes, cake pops, cookies, chocolates). If you do not own a bakery, we can arrange for the treats on your behalf. With either option you can also have a table space at the show at a discounted rate, or just use the social media as a great advertising opportunity with minimal work! We would love to chat more with you about this!
Rules and regulations:
1. Complete all forms online and email photos to email@example.com. Send in payment within 48 hours of being accepted. Do not send payment until you receive an email accepting you – this is a juried show. Please allow up to 14 days for us to look over applications. You will receive an email no matter our decision. Receipts will be on your table the day of the show. If you need a duplicate receipt due to it being lost or misplaced, there will be a $5 charge.
2. Set up will be from 8:00am until 9:45am on Saturday. ALL vendors must be present by 9:15am to set up. Failure to do so will automatically release your booth location back to the show organizer and no refund will be issued. Vendors may not dismantle before 3pm. Anyone found to be taking down before 3pm will not be invited back. We often can set up the night before, but we will not know until much closer to the event if the room is booked or not.
3. Photographs and videos: Organizers reserve the rights to reproduce all photographs, images and likenesses taken during the show for future promotional purposes.
4. Nothing is to be attached to the walls in any way.
5. Spaces cannot be shared with other business, nor can you advertise another business at your booth. Anyone selling items not approved will be asked to leave.
6. We reserve the right to ask a vendor to leave if they are not acting in a professional manner at the show.
7. Any items left at The Black Knight Inn will be disposed of as Rock Your Bump organizers see fit.
8. Vendor agrees that the event management, the venue and their representatives are not liable for any injury, damage that may occur to the exhibitor or to any items that are lost, stolen or damaged at Rock Your Bump. While we do not require it, it is recommended you carry insurance for your business.
9. Exclusivity: Organizers do not provide vendors with exclusivity to any one particular product or service unless specifically negotiated in writing through sponsorship.
10. If the venue becomes unfit for occupancy or substantially interfered with due to any cause not within the control of the organizer, the trade show may, at the sole discretion of event organizers, be cancelled, relocated or delayed. Exhibitors understand that the event organizers shall not be responsible for delays, damage, loss, increased costs or other unfavourable conditions arising. Should the event be canceled, relocated or delayed, the exhibitor herby waives any and all claims for injury, loss or damage arising there from. If a vendor chooses a refund instead of accepting the new location and/or date, they may request a refund and it will be issued within 30 days.
11. Cancellations: This contract can be cancelled providing written notice is received at least eight (8) weeks prior to the show date, in which case the vendor will be responsible for 50% of the total contracted amount. If the vendor cancels after this date the vendor will be liable for 100% of the total contracted space costs. By cancelling this contract the vendor forfeits all rights or claims to the allocated space and organizers are free to rent it to others. If a cancellation needs to be made, the Vendor must notify Rock Your Bump via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*While we attempt to keep the map updated, it may not be fully up to date.
Please like our Facebook Page at: https://www.facebook.com/RYB-RD
Check out our website at: www.rockyourbump.ca
Christine Catherall – Owner and Head Organizer
Mailing Address: 44 Drummond Avenue T4R 3E1
403.396.3747 (call or text)